Quanta Analytics constantly monitors the Banking Industry using the Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) Call Reports and the Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS) Financial Reports submitted by all FDIC-insured depository institutions. All data presented reflects the highest level of consolidation (e.g., domestic and foreign operations). This information is stored and retrieved from the FDIC’s Research Information System database.
Although much of Quanta Analytics’ analysis is proprietary, QA does offer some of its analysis available to the public, including the following Powerpoint and Excel files which can be downloaded or viewed for free.
- Financial Crisis Accounting–Part One–Bank Losses;
- Financial Crisis Accounting–Part Two–Loan Performance;
- Financial Crisis Accounting–Part Three–Analysis of Assets
- Financial Crisis Accounting–Part Four–Analysis of Loan Writeoffs
- Total Banking Industry Accounting by Quarter (12-31-2001 to present)